Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday the 13th...

Today, Friday the 13th (oooh scary), I am not feeling very superstitious. I do wish I could go see the new movie. When I was young I loved the original horror movie. Let's hope there is not too much bad luck going around today.

So, tomorrow is Valentine's Day. Gotta love the Hallmark holidays. This year will not be the usual romantic evening that we try to create every other year. Because I'm on bed rest this year, we have to get a quick dinner. We will see how it goes, but I'm looking forward to my evening out. Thank goodness the doc lets me out one night per week!

Tomorrow is exciting to me for another reason, I will be 31 weeks along in my pregnancy! We reached a milestone this week at 30, and now it feels like every week is icing on the cake. You never expect to be one of those people who ends up with a "high risk" pregnancy, but it seems like so many women are in the same boat these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment